Taking Life One Step At A Time

Taking Life One Step At  A Time

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Complaint Cure #5

It has been a few weeks since my last "complaint cure" blog entry. We've been on vacation. However, I've been home sick for the last week and need a complaint cure for myself. So here goes ....

~ A wonderful two week vacation with Josh and the kids. We built so many special memories and did many once-in-a-lifetime things.

~ The safety God granted us for our entire 3000+ miles of driving. We got lost once or twice and hit traffic and construction, but never once did we have any car problems.

~ The generosity and hospitality of so many. We had many feed us and offer their homes for us to stay in. We even had complete strangers meet us and give us a wonderful discount to Disney along with incredibly helpful tips for our day at the park.

~ Health. I'm missing my health right now, but being sick always makes me thankful for the good health I normally have.

~ A very helpful and loving husband.

~ Breath

~ Digital pictures

~ Soft blankets and pillows, throat lozenges, tea and honey, and good books.

~ An unexpected card in the mail today. :)

~ The patience of my children as I tried to teach them with no voice this week.

~ The soothing sound of hearing Josh play hymns on the piano

~ The opportunity to worship again at Oak Grove tomorrow

~ Salvation by grace through faith

~ The omnipotence of God

~ That we got to see our butterflies hatch just in time to set them free in Florida. And that our tadpoles now have legs and are losing their tales. Sure is neat to see God's incredible creation!

~ Free passes to the Creation Museum in northern KY

~ Less Halloween candy than normal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment