Give thanks to the Lord for He is good ...
Giving thanks today for:
- Salvation by grace through faith
- A warm house
- Turkey sandwiches
- Four beautiful, healthy and amazing children
- A husband who encourages me to flourish
- A supportive and loving church family
- Remembrances of God's grace in my life
- Family members sought out by God this year
- Restored relationships
- A healthy marriage
- Joy in the hard times
- The Bible
- The mix of chocolate and peanut butter
- Friends far and near
- Light at the switch of a button
- The ability to homeschool
- Rocking chairs
- Children who cuddle
- Indoor Plumbing
- Telephones and computers for keeping in touch
- And again, I come back to grace.
God's abundant blessing has yet again been poured out in my life this year. I don't deserve a bit of it, but through his unmerited favor I am blessed beyond measure. What a gracious and loving God I serve!!
Happy Thanksgiving. Remember to give thanks to the One who made you.