Taking Life One Step At A Time

Taking Life One Step At  A Time

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Complaint Cure

I'm rather complainy in my heart today, so here's a complaint cure simply because I need it!

Thanking God for ...
~ Rhubarb (read strawberry rhubarb pie, blueberry rhubarb crisp, strawberry rhubarb jam ...)
~ Sunshine! I keep reminding myself of the weeks in winter when we see no sun. Many days in a row of sun is spectacular!
~ Children who can play independently
~ My wonderful husband who did many, many dishes last night.
~ Sabbath
~ That our sabbatical grant application is mailed. Whew!
~ special days: graduation, anniversaries, birthdays
~ a love of reading
~ a flourishing garden
~ friends who are good at fixing things.
~ the fact that God KNOWS me through and through
~ gentle breezes

No comments:

Post a Comment